SEPTEMBER CONTENT RELEASES
Alabama, Surname Files, 1901–2005 - Compiled starting in 1901, these records include a variety of items and record types arranged by surname: newspaper clippings, obituaries, local and family histories, donated family research and records, extracts from censuses, research requests made to the archives, and other items. Est. Record Count: 6k
New South Wales, Australia, Returns of the Colony, 1822–1857 - This is a collection of the colony’s records in the civil, economic, judicial, police, penal, medical, ecclesiastical, and educational establishments. Est. Record Count: 80k
1930 Mexico Census - Mexico’s 1930 national census (“El Quinto Censo General de Población y Vivienda 1930, México”) is both the largest and most recent Mexican census to be made available to the public. Est. Record Count: 13 million
Lübeck Census Records - Census records are very rare for Germany as the country’s nationwide censuses were to be conducted on a state-wide level. These four additional Lübeck censuses have been added online, alongside the seven already on the site.
· Lübeck Census, 1862, Est. Record Count: 45k
· Lübeck Census, 1871, Est. Record Count: 50k
· Lübeck Census, 1875, Est. Record Count: 50k
· Lübeck Census, 1880, Est. Record Count: 60k
Ireland Catholic Parish Records - This database contains indexed images of burial registers from Roman Catholic parishes in Ireland.
· Ireland, Catholic Parish Baptisms, 1742–1881, Est. Record Count: 275k
· Ireland, Catholic Parish Marriages and Banns, 1742–1884, Est. Record Count: 120k
· Ireland, Catholic Parish Deaths, 1742–1881, Est. Record Count: 25k
Ireland Birth, Marriage and Death Records - Civil registration of all births, marriages, and deaths in Ireland began in 1864.
· Ireland Births and Baptisms, 1620–1911, Est. Record Count: 4 million
· Ireland Civil Registration Births Index, 1825–1978, Est. Record Count: 9 million
· Ireland, Civil Registration Marriages Index, 1845–1958, Est. Record Count: 4 million
· Ireland, Civil Registration Deaths Index, 1864–1958, Est. Record Count: 6 million
Germany, World War I Casualty Lists, 1914–1917 - This database contains World War I casualty lists for the German army. The lists include soldiers who died, were injured, or went missing during the war. Est. Record Count: 5 million
UK Royal Navy Medical Journals, 1817–1857 - This database contains indexed images of medical journals from 19th-century British ships, which include names of patients and other passengers and crew aboard. Est. Record Count: 40k
UK Surgeon Superintendents’ Journals of Convict Ships, 1858–1867 - This database contains indexed images of medical journals kept by surgeons aboard convict ships sailing from England to Australia. Est. Record Count: 2k
Quebec, Genealogical Dictionary of Canadian Families, 1608–1890 – This database is the premier genealogical dictionary of French-Canadian families. This large, seven-volume collection was published by the French-Canadian priest and genealogist Father Cyprien Tanguay from 1871 to 1890. Est. Record Count: 350k
Palermo, Italy Birth and Marriage Records - At the turn of the 19th century, the Italian port city of Palermo in Sicily experienced an increased level of growth thanks to a migration into the city from agricultural areas, as well as an economic and industrial boom. Between 1850 and 1930, 4.5 million Italians immigrated to the United States and a lot of them came from southern Italy, with Palermo being Sicily’s main port city.
· Palermo, Italy, Births, 1896–1905, Est. Record Count: 100k
· Palermo, Italy, Marriages, 1820–1895, Est. Record Count: 200k
SEPTEMBER PRODUCT RELEASES