Barry's Blog on Genealogy, announces
Free PDF Download: Color-coded Genealogy Research Filing System
This free resource will walk you through a very easy to follow process for organizing your genealogy research.
Starting out organized is easier than getting organized later on. As any genealogist will tell you, it doesn't take long before genealogy research can became paper bound with pedigree charts, family group records, to-do lists, research logs, documents, notes and research tools. You spend precious time looking for information and duplicating research already done.
- With the Color-coded Genealogy Research Filing System,
- Know exactly what information you have for each ancestor.
- Have a complete list of information missing for each ancestor.
- Know exactly what resources have been checked and results of your research.
- Know every book you have ever searched.
- Remembered who you contacted and the response received.
- Easily file new research findings.
- And much more.
About Barry's Blog on Genealogy
Barry's Blog on Genealogy is the official blog MyGenShare.com. The blog provides educational resources for genealogists in the form of articles, podcasts, slideshows and videos. In addition the site provides a variety of free downloadable resources. To learn more, visit: http://barrysblog.mygenshare.com/