Online learning program will give away one three-day pass for Sept 14-16 event in sweepstakes
CINCINNATI, Aug. 16, 2012—Family Tree University’s Fall 2012 Virtual Conference will feature three days of online genealogy learning, with 15 downloadable video classes, live chats, discussions and more. And one lucky genealogist will get to experience it all for free.
Enter the Virtual Conference Sweepstakes at http://www.bit.ly/PcTZvr for a chance to win a free registration to the September 14-16 conference, a $199 value. You don’t have to travel across the country or even across town to participate: The conference takes place entirely online, with classes and discussions led by an all-star cast of genealogy instructors. Class topics include:
- Research Logs for the Rest of Us with Thomas MacEntee
- Best Websites for Historical Maps with Lisa Louise Cooke
- Using UK Civil Registrations with Rick Crume
- Scanning Secrets with Denise Levenick
- Finding Land Records Online with Diana Crisman Smith
- Mastering German Place Names with Jim Beidler
- Secrets to Tracing Female Ancestors with Lisa A. Alzo
- Cook Up Answers About Immigrant Ancestors with Gena Philibert-Ortega
Sweepstakes entries must be received by Wednesday, Aug. 22 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time; the winner will be announced Friday, Aug. 24.
Winning the sweepstakes isn’t the only way to get a bargain on a Virtual Conference ticket: Family Tree University is giving all readers of this post $40 off registration. Just enter coupon code FTU0812 when registering.
About Family Tree University
Family Tree University is part of the Genealogy Community at F+W Media, Inc., which also encompasses Family Tree Magazine—America’s most popular family history magazine—the Family Tree Books imprint and the ShopFamilyTree.com online store. These publications and products are devoted to providing engaging, easy-to-understand instruction that makes genealogy a hobby anyone can do. In addition to the virtual conference, Family Tree University offers more than 30 online genealogy courses and monthly live webinars.