- Deceased Online has added grave/lair section maps to its range of records for Aberdeen City’s largest cemetery, the linked Spital (St Peter’s) Churchyard and St Peter’s Cemetery.
- This large and historic cemetery has grave records dating back to 1767 and all burial registers and grave details are already on www.deceasedonline.com.
- The addition of detailed cemetery maps means that those seeking ancestors’ graves can now not only find the grave reference but also a series of three maps which precisely indicate the small section of the cemetery where the grave is located.
- Due to popular demand, Deceased Online is adding more maps to its cemetery records; recently it included maps for all five cemeteries managed by the Royal Borough of Greenwich in London. Click here to read more details about this cemetery and other Aberdeen cemeteries’ data on Deceased Online.
- Emma Jolly’s latest blog provides more details on this latest addition; read it at: http://deceasedonlineblog.blogspot.co.uk
Follow and ‘like’ us on Twitter and Facebook.
Coming soon: More data for Scotland and lots of burial records for Lancashire and Yorkshire…..