Millennia Corporation is pleased to announce that registration is now open for its 2013 Legacy Family Tree Webinar Series. Choose from more than 40 classes from genealogy's leading educators (over 60 hours of free genealogy education) on topics ranging from genealogy technology to DNA to in-depth research methodologies and evidence analysis.
Sign up for one or for all of them today (so you don't forget later) and you will receive a reminder email both one day and one hour prior to the live event. Register at www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp.
- In the Trenches: Successful On-site Research by Marian Pierre-Louis. 1/16
- Best Internet Resources for East European Genealogy by Lisa Alzo. 1/23
- Inheritance in Scotland - Wills, Testaments, and Land Records by Marie Dougan. 1/30
- Online Genealogy: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly by Linda Woodward Geiger. 2/1
- YouTube Your Family History by Devin Ashby. 2/6
- Pre-1850 U.S. Research Methodologies by Karen Clifford. 2/13
- Making the Most of Canadian Census Records by Kathryn Lake Hogan. 2/20
- Annie Moore of Ellis Island - A Case of Historical Identity Theft by Megan Smolenyak. 2/27
- Behind the Cheese Curtain: A Look at Wisconsin Genealogy Resources by Thomas MacEntee. 3/6
- Blogs: Easy-to-Make Web Pages by DearMYRTLE and Carrie Keele. 3/8
- Breaking Down Your Irish and Scottish Brick Wall in the New Poor Law Records of Scotland by Judith Eccles Wight. 3/13
- Evidence: Guidelines for Evaluating Genealogical Evidence by Linda Woodward Geiger. 4/3
- That First Trip to the Courthouse by Judy Russell. 4/10
- A Treasure Trove of Irish Websites by Judith Eccles Wight. 4/17
- What's New at FamilySearch by Devin Ashby. 4/24
- Researching your Roots in Rhode Island by Maureen Taylor. 5/1
- Blogging for Beginners with DearMYRTLE. 5/3
- Land Records Solve Research Problems by Mary Hill. 5/15
- Ten Hidden Resources Every Genealogist Should Know by Lisa Alzo. 5/22
- The New Frontier in Genetic Genealogy: Autosomal DNA Testing by Ugo Perego. 5/29
- The Genealogy of Your House by Marian Pierre-Louis. 6/5
- Get What You Came For: New Search Options Let You Target Obituaries, Photos, Passenger Lists, Births, Marriages, and More by Tom Kemp. 6/12
- Next Exit: Your New Jersey Ancestors by Thomas MacEntee. 6/19
- How Knowing the Law Makes Us Better Genealogists by Judy Russell. 6/26
- Canadian Ports of Entry: Ship Passenger Lists, Immigration Records, and Border Crossing Records by Kathryn Lake Hogan. 7/10
- Research in the Old Line State: An Overview of Maryland Genealogy by Michael Hait. 7/17
- Top Ten Techniques for Finding More in Library Catalogs by Barbara Renick. 7/19
- Top 21st Century Genealogy Resources - A Baker's Dozen by Tom Kemp. 7/24
- Direct Your Research with City Directories by Maureen Taylor. 7/31
- Digital Research Guidance, Research Logs, and To Do Lists: FamilySearch, Research Wiki, and Legacy FamilyTree by Geoff Rasmussen. 8/14
- Colonial Immigrants: Who They Were and Where They Came From by Mary Hill. 8/28
- Getting the Most from Your Records: Putting Them Through the Wringer! by Linda Woodward Geiger. 9/4
- More Blogging for Beginners with DearMYRTLE. 9/6
- You Use WHAT for Genealogy? by Thomas MacEntee. 9/11
- Using Church Records to Identify Ancestors by Mary Hill. 10/23
- Using Court Records to tell the Story of our Ancestors' Lives by Judy Russell. 10/30
- Ancestry Trees Can Jump Start Your Research by DearMYRTLE. 11/1
- Researching with Marian! Creating a Research Plan with YOUR Research by Marian Pierre-Louis. 11/6
- Researching Your Ohio Ancestors by Lisa Alzo. 11/13
- Mind Mapping Your Research Plans and Results by Thomas MacEntee. 11/20
- How Computers & Gadgets are Changing Genealogy by Barbara Renick. 12/4
- Overcoming Lost Records Using Technology by Karen Clifford. 12/18
Print the webinar brochure to share with your friends, genealogy society, or Family History Center.
Webinar-on-CD LibraryIf you missed one of our previous webinars, you can purchase its CD for just $9.95 (or less when purchasing more than 5). Choose from 68 different classes - most come with several pages of handouts with clickable links.
Add it to your Google Calendar
Click here to add the Legacy Family Tree Webinar Series to your Google Calendar.
See you online in 2013!