New Leadership Structure and Digital Format Included
January 12, 2013: The team at The In-Depth Genealogist is excited for a year of growth and new ventures in 2013. After an incredible first year of operation, we will begin the New Year in style.
As of 11 Jan 2013, The In-Depth Genealogist website will have a new, updated look. We are also happy to announce a series of new contributors and columns:
- Andrea Johnson Becker, Twisted Roots
- Dr. James Ryan, Irish Research
- Shannon Combs Bennett, The Society Pages (and tech reviews!)
- Gena Philibert Ortega, “Remembering the Ladies: Researching Your Female Ancestors”
- Julie Goucher, “Across the Pond” Research in the United Kingdom
Beginning in February, the digital magazine will be launched, providing easier reading formats for all of our user’s, whether on a standard computer, eReader, tablet, or smart phone.
For more information or for interviews, please contact Jen Baldwin.