Over $1000 Prize Package To Be Awarded at FGS 2013 Conference
15 August 2013 – Austin, TX. The Federation of Genealogical Societies 2014 Conference Committee announces an exciting fundraising effort to benefit the Preserve the Pensions project: the 2014 Conference Donation Package. This amazing prize package consists of the following items:
- One (1) full conference registration for the FGS 2014 Conference in San Antonio, Texas, August 27-30, 2014.
- Four (4) nights at the Marriott River Walk Hotel (during the FGS 2014 Conference), donated by the Marriott Hotel San Antonio.
- Riders On the Orphan Train by Alison Moore (FGS 2014 keynote speaker).
- Rider On the Orphan Train Music CD by Alison Moore and Phil Lancaster (FGS 2014 keynote speakers).
- First Families of Texas, donated by the Texas State Genealogical Society.
- Our Heritage Recipes, donated by the San Antonio Genealogical and Historical Society.
- Texas water bottle and mug, Texas salsa and barbecue sauce, tortilla warmer, stone mortar and pestle, and San Antonio Classic Dessert cookbook all in a San Antonio bag donated by the San Antonio Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- 1 ticket - $5 donation
- 5 tickets - $20 donation
- 12 tickets - $50 donation
- 25 tickets - $100 donation
- 55 tickets - $250 donation
- 110 tickets - $500 donation
- 225 tickets - $1000 donation
About the Federation of Genealogical Societies (FGS)
The Federation of Genealogical Societies (FGS) was founded in 1976 and represents the members of hundreds of genealogical societies. FGS links the genealogical community by helping genealogical societies strengthen and grow through resources available online, FGS Forum magazine (filled with articles pertaining to society management and genealogical news), and Society Strategy Series papers, covering topics about effectively operating a genealogical society. FGS also links the genealogical community through its annual conference -- four days of excellent lectures, including one full day devoted to society management topics. To learn more visit http://www.fgs.org.