Millennia Corporation and FamilyTreeWebinars.com are pleased to announce that registration is now open for its 2014 Legacy Family Tree Webinar Series. Choose from 52 classes from genealogy's leading educators (nearly 80 hours of free genealogy education) on topics ranging from genealogy technology to in-depth research methodologies and evidence analysis. Legacy Family Tree Webinars was awarded the Best Genealogy Education or Learning Experience by the About.com 2013 Genealogy Readers' Choice Awards.
Sign up for one or for all of them today (so you don't forget later) and you will receive a reminder email both one day and one hours prior to the live event.
Brand new - sign up for multiple webinars at the same time by clicking here or visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com.
- What's New in Legacy Family Tree 8 by Geoff Rasmussen. 1/3
- Are You a GOON? What is a One-Name Study and Why Do One? by Kirsty Gray. 1/8
- Too Many with the Same Name by Karen Clifford. 1/15
- Irish Research 101: Learning the Research Process by Judy Wight. 1/22
- Ten Reasons Your Ancestor Was in Canada by Kathryn Lake Hogan. 1/29
- Family Stories: Using Newspapers to Reconnect with the Stories of Your Family's Past by Tom Kemp. 2/12
- The Ties That Bond by Judy Russell. 2/19
- Searching for Surnames: Challenges, Pitfalls and the Downright Ridiculous by Kirsty Gray. 2/26
- Genealogy and Technology - State of the Union by Barbara Renick. 3/1
- Using Google Earth for Genealogy by Lisa Louise Cooke. 3/5
- Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen. 3/7
- Some Lesser Known Irish Resources by Judy Wight. 3/12
- 50 Most Popular Genealogy Websites by Kory Meyerink. 3/19
- 7 Habits of Highly Frugal Genealogists by Thomas MacEntee. 4/2
- Get Organized Using the FamilyRoots Organizer Color-Coding System by Mary Hill. 4/9
- Estate Records - More Than Just Wills by Linda Woodward Geiger. 4/11
- Genealogy Evidence and Online Family Trees by Karen Clifford. 4/16
- The Homestead Act of 1862 by Thomas MacEntee. 4/23
- Google Glass and Family History by Devin Ashby. 4/30
- Legacy Family Tree - Virtual User's Group Meeting by Legacy Family Tree Panel. 5/2
- 50 Year View - What I've Learned Climbing My Family Tree by Tom Kemp. 5/7
- Photo Apps for Android, iPhones or iPads by Maureen Taylor. 5/14
- I Had My DNA Tested - Now What? by Ugo Perego. 5/21
- Using Tax Lists to Solve Genealogical Problems by Linda Woodward Geiger. 5/28
- German Internet Research: A Launching Place for Your Research by Kory Meyerink. 6/11
- 10 Ways to Jumpstart Your Family History Narrative by Lisa Alzo. 6/13
- Copyright Mythconceptions by Judy Russell. 6/18
- Documenting Native American Families in 19th and 20th Century Records by Angela Walton-Raji. 6/25
- Thinking About Becoming a Board-certified Genealogist? by Elissa Scalise Powell. 7/9
- Legacy Family Tree - Virtual User's Group Meeting by Legacy Family Tree Panel. 7/11
- When Freedom Came - Documenting the Family's Freedom Story by Angela Walton-Raji. 7/16
- Researching Your Illinois Ancestors by Thomas MacEntee. 7/23
- Researching Your Tennessee Ancestors by J. Mark Lowe. 8/6
- Research Recharge - Turning Old Clues into New Leads by Lisa Alzo. 8/8
- Find A Grave - The World's Largest Cemetery Database by Russ Worthington. 8/20
- Researching Your Italian Ancestors by Ruth Merriman. 8/27
- Researching Your Jewish Ancestors by Jennifer Alford. 9/3
- Legacy Family Tree - Virtual User's Group Meeting by Legacy Family Tree Panel. 9/5
- Success with Manuscript Sources by Barbara Renick. 9/10
- Evaluating Evidence and Resolving Discrepancies by Kory Meyerink. 9/17
- A Library at Your Fingertips - the Internet Archive by Maureen Taylor. 9/24
- The Fair Court: Records of Chancery Courts by Judy Russell. 10/1
- Overcoming Destroyed or Missing Records by Karen Clifford. 10/3
- Welcome to FamilySearch Indexing! by Devin Ashby. 10/8
- Researching Your War of 1812 Ancestor by Thomas MacEntee. 10/15
- Tracking Migration Using the Draper Manuscripts by Mary Hill. 10/22
- Legacy Family Tree - Virtual User's Group Meeting by Legacy Family Tree Panel. 11/14
- Using Evernote for Genealogy by Lisa Louise Cooke. 11/19
- Family History for Kids by Devin Ashby. 12/3
- Look Ma, No Hands! Using Dragon Naturally Speaking for Your Genealogy by Ivan Baugh. 10/5
- Researching Your North Carolina Ancestors by J. Mark Lowe. 12/10
- Bagging a Live One - Connecting with Cousins You Never Knew You Had by Mary Kircher Roddy. 12/17
Print the webinar brochure to share with your friends, genealogy society, or Family History Center.
All live webinars are free, and their recordings are free to watch for the next 7 days. If you missed a previous webinar you can now have access to the entire archives (now more than 200 hours) and instructors' handouts (more than 500 pages) through a monthly or annual webinar membership. Click here for more information or to subscribe.
Add it to your Google Calendar
Click here to add the Legacy Family Tree Webinar Series to your Google Calendar.
Follow us on Facebook here.
See you online in 2014!