- Exclusive benefits including monthly webinars, free family history magazines, priority support and much more
- The first rewards programme of its kind in the world of Family History
- Exciting new offers every month
Here at Findmypast, we’re always looking for ways to ensure our customers get the most from their subscription. With this in mind we’re delighted to be able to introduce our brand new premium benefits programme for 12 month subscribers; Findmypast First.
Findmypast First is our way of saying thank you to those customers who have taken out 12 month subscriptions by offering exclusive benefits and offers that they can take advantage of for the duration of their subscription.
- Monthly webinars on record sets, hints and sneak previews. Click here to register for our next one on Friday January 23rd
- Having your say about the record sets you'd like to see next
- Being first to know about all things Findmypast
- Priority support email - email@example.com
- Monthly competitions - enter this month's here to win an afternoon with one of our genealogists
That’s not all. We’ve partnered with some brilliant brands to bring members of Findmypast First great offers and goodies, including:
- Exclusive discount to Lifebook autobiography project
- Free download of Save Your Stuff
- Complimentary access to digital memorial website, Lives of The First World War, worth £50
- Buy one get one free with Family ChartMasters
- Exclusive discount on Zap The Grandma Gap genealogy ebooks
- Over 55% off with RootsMagic 7 genealogy software
New perks will be added each month, exclusively available to 12 month Findmypast subscribers. The programme is currently only available to our UK customers, but we will be extending it to our other regions over the next few months.
We hope you and your readers take advantage of this exciting new programme!
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Findmypast has been a leading family history website for more than 10 years. It’s a searchable online archive of over 1.8 billion family history records, from parish records and censuses to migration records, military collections, historical newspapers and lots more. For our members around the world, Findmypast is a crucial resource for building family trees and doing detailed historical research.
In April 2003 the company was the first to provide access to the complete birth, marriage, and death indexes for England & Wales, winning the Queen’s Award for Innovation. Since that time, Findmypast has digitised family history records from across the globe, including major collections from Britain, Ireland, Australia, and the United States. In partnership with the British Library, Findmypast is part of a project to safeguard the future of the world’s greatest newspaper archive – allowing digital access to more than 40 million newspaper pages. Recently, The National Archives awarded the company the exclusive rights to put the 1939 Register for England and Wales online.