ARLINGTON, VA, 6 APRIL 2015—The National Genealogical Society (NGS) announces the release of the Mobile Conference App for the NGS 2015 Family History Conference, which will be held 13‒16 May 2015 in St. Charles, Missouri. To download the free NGS Conference App, go to Mobile App.
The NGS Conference App is available for iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone, and web-enabled devices. Search your app store for NGS Family History Conferences.
New this year, we have introduced a multi-event NGS app. This allows attendees to download a single app and access all current and future NGS conferences by adding new events to this app.
- The Dashboard to keep you organized with up-to-the-minute information
- About the NGS 2015 Family History Conference to keep all conference information in one place
- Alerts of important real-time communications from NGS
- Twitter feed to follow and join in on the conference chatter. The Twitter hashtag is #NGS2015GEN.
- Sync your schedule across multiple devices
- Locate exhibitors you plan to visit
- Access a list of Local Places based on Category
- Connect, message, and share schedules with your colleagues through the Friends feature
- Link to syllabus material for each lecture, which will be available about 29 April 2015.
Founded in 1903, the National Genealogical Society is dedicated to genealogical education, exemplary standards of research, and the preservation of genealogical records. The Arlington, Virginia, based nonprofit is the premier national society for everyone, from the beginner to the most advanced family historian, seeking excellence in publications, educational offerings, and guidance in research. It also offers many opportunities to interact with other genealogists. Please visit the NGS Pressroom for further information.