Times, topics, and speakers:
- 9:00 – “What Is ‘Reasonably Exhaustive Research’?” Michael Hait, CG
- 10:15 – “The Art of Negative Space Research: Women,” Jeanne Larzalere Bloom, CG
- 11:30 – “After the Courthouse Burns: Rekindling Family History Through DNA,” Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL
- 1:30 – “Forensic Genealogy Meets the Genealogical Proof Standard,” Michael Ramage, JD, CG
- 2:45 – “Margaret’s Baby’s Father and the Lessons He Taught Me (about Illegitimacy, Footloose Males, Burned Counties & More)” Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL, FASG, FNGS, FUGA
- 4:00 – “When Does Newfound Evidence Overturn a Proved Conclusion?” Thomas W. Jones, PhD, CG, CGL, FASG, FNGS, FUGA
For questions or more information contact office@BCGcertification.org.
CG, Certified Genealogist, CGL, and Certified Genealogical Lecturer are service marks of the Board for Certification of Genealogists, used under license by board certificants after periodic evaluations. The board name is a trademark registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office.