CALL FOR APG LUNCHEON LECTURE PROPOSALS FGS 2017
DEADLINE - Wednesday, 15 June 2016.
APG will be sponsoring a luncheon at the Federation of Genealogical Societies Conference 2017 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to be held August 30 – September 2, 2017.
We invite members to submit proposals for a luncheon presentation that would be of interest to aspiring and/or experienced professionals. Talks that are inspiring or humorous or both are preferred.
APG offers an honorarium of $300 for the 20-30 minute presentation, plus complimentary lunch.
Proposals should include:
- Speaker's full name, address, telephone, and e-mail address
- Lecture title, not to exceed 14 words
- Short summary of the lecture, not to exceed 25 words
- Lecture outline
- Resume of recent lectures
- Brief speaker biography, not to exceed 25 words
Send proposals to the APG office via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kathleen W. Hinckley, CG