Our Spring session starts on January 16, 2018. Register before December 15, 2017 to reserve your spot!
Which course is right for you?
- Define genealogical concepts and terms
- Effectively locate and search public records
- Optimize your online research techniques
- Certificate Program in Genealogical Research – Grow your genealogical skillset in this 15-week, online program for experienced researchers. In this course, you will cover:
- The foundations of genealogical research
- Problem solving techniques and technology
- Evidence evaluation and documentation
- Forensic genealogy
- Business opportunities, specialties, and trends for genealogists
Register online or contact an enrollment advisor today at 617-502-8822.
Carrie Scott | Enrollment Manager, Online Programs
Boston University Genealogical Research Program