Mocavo.com™ (http://www.mocavo.com), the world’s largest free search engine geared toward genealogists, announced the addition of thousands of new sites today. The new content added to Mocavo.com includes more than 3,000 genealogy blogs and thousands of sites submitted by users over the past month, including some new content for Irish and UK researchers. A very small sampling of the sites now searchable on Mocavo.com:
- DearMyrtle: http://www.dearmyrtle.com
- Genea-Musings: http://www.geneamusings.com
- GeneaBloggers (plus thousands of sites in its network): http://www.geneabloggers.com
- Eastman’s Online Genealogy Newsletter: http://blog.eogn.com
- GenealogyBlog: http://www.genealogyblog.com
- Ireland Genealogy Project: http://www.igp-web.com
- Irish Church Records: http://www.irishgenealogy.ie
- Australian Cemeteries Index: http://www.austcemindex.com
- RootsChat.com Community: http://www.rootschat.com
- The Ships List: http://www.theshipslist.com
Users can submit suggestions for new sites to be added at http://www.mocavo.com/suggest. New additions and updates to Mocavo.com will now occur more frequently.
About Mocavo Inc.
Mocavo Inc. operates the world’s largest free genealogy search engine,Mocavo.com, giving genealogists access to the best free genealogy content on the web including billions of names, dates and places. Founded by industry veteran Cliff Shaw, and backed by prominent angel investor, David Cohen, (founder and CEO of TechStars), Mocavo.com seeks to index and make searchable all of the world’s free genealogy information. While Mocavo.com discovers new sites every day, some of the existing sites searchable on Mocavo.com include genealogy message boards, family trees, state and local historical societies, the Library of Congress, National Archives, Ellis Island, Find A Grave, the Internet Archive, various U.S. state archives, and many tens of thousands of genealogy sites built by individuals. For further information, visit http://www.mocavo.com.